1970s Brown and Orange Check Wool Mac Style Coat, 38in Bust
This coat. I mean I won't lie, I don't want to sell it! From the 1970s, this brown and orange tweed check dream coat is smart but oh so cool. With a nod to the styling of a classic Macintosh, and the colours of the grooviest decade, and the big brown buttons and the round buckle, it is a perfect coat to wear with flares and your favourite brown boots. Just don't forget the sunnies!
• Herringbone tweed style fabric in brown and cream, with orange check
• Knee length
• Straight cut with A-line skirt
• Small shoulder pads
• Wide fold down collar
• Shaped flaps to the bust like Macintosh styling
• Faux flap pockets to the hips with buttons, which hide slip pockets
• Belt with round buckle on waist
• Fastens using brown buttons to the front
• Pleat to the back for ease of movement
• Made from a mid-weight wool and man-made blend fabric, with a tweed feel
• Lined in a brown acetate
• A couple of holes to the lining. Some pulling and repairs to the arm hole seams on the lining. Some rubbing off of paint to one button. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 22% acrylic, 18% wool, 5% rayon, 50% mixed fibres. Lining 100% acetate. Dry clean.
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.