1970s Brown and Orange Check Wool Mac Style Coat, 38in Bust
This coat. I mean I won't lie, I don't want to sell it! From the 1970s, this brown and orange tweed check dream coat is smart but oh so cool. With a nod to the styling of a classic Macintosh, and the colours of the grooviest decade, and the big brown buttons and the round buckle, it is a perfect coat to wear with flares and your favourite brown boots. Just don't forget the sunnies!
• Herringbone tweed style fabric in brown and cream, with orange check
• Knee length
• Straight cut with A-line skirt
• Small shoulder pads
• Wide fold down collar
• Shaped flaps to the bust like Macintosh styling
• Faux flap pockets to the hips with buttons, which hide slip pockets
• Belt with round buckle on waist
• Fastens using brown buttons to the front
• Pleat to the back for ease of movement
• Made from a mid-weight wool and man-made blend fabric, with a tweed feel
• Lined in a brown acetate
• A couple of holes to the lining. Some pulling and repairs to the arm hole seams on the lining. Some rubbing off of paint to one button. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 22% acrylic, 18% wool, 5% rayon, 50% mixed fibres. Lining 100% acetate. Dry clean.
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust