1970s Bright Patterned V-Neck Button Down Tank Top Waistcoat, 38in Bust
Who says knitwear can't be fun? Hand knitted in the 1970s, this bright and adorable button down tank has all the colours in the rainbow, and has such a lovely warmth that makes you want to snuggle up with a good book in front of a fire. With slight geek chic vibes, wear over a shirt for true librarian style or why not layer over another jumper for some seriously cosy times?
• Front is patterned with argyle style chevrons
• Back is striped in multicolours
• Fastens with brown mottled plastic buttons to the front
• Ribbed striped arm holes, neckline and waist
• Made from a mid-weight wool yarn
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max