1970s Bright Orange Vinyl Retro Bag, by Original Hanau
Fab bright orange 1970s vinyl bag with an extendable strap, embossed with the name Original Hanau to the front. This colour and the style of the bag it is epitome of the retro sports trend that is really becoming big now. The longer shape, the large ring zip pull and the black vinyl make this so tactile, and the mottled flame orange really sets this apart from other vinyl bags of the era. And the best bit is the extendable strap, making this a great handbag or shoulder bag. Practical and fabulously stylish!
• Made from a bright orange mottled vinyl, with black piping
• Original Hanau name embossed to the front. This came from Germany and I have found a lighting company by the same name, so I wonder if this was a promotional bag produced for them.
• Metal feet to the bottom of the bag
• Strap can be worn short, or long, secured using a popper
• Large ring zip to the top
• Large interior, no extra pockets
• Strap attached with brass rivets to the side
• There are a couple of marks to the bottom, and a couple of missed stitches to the zip at the top. All shown in photos
Handle Length: 78cm full length
Handle Height: 7cm short, 23cm long
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max