1970s Bright Heart Applique Wooden Wedge Platforms, by Dolcis, UK 5
How amazing are these!! So rare, so funky!
1970s leather and wood wedge platform mules with fab graphic heart applique to the tops, brass rivets to the sides and a flash of white trim. The huge wooden platform is classic 70s cool, sturdy with a good clomp when you walk. A friend of mine remembers these from the 1970s and swears they were from Dolcis, and they are very similar to a lot of styles I have seen from their range. These will be perfect to wear with huge flares and a dagger collar novelty blouse......just be ready to be mobbed as these are sure to attract attention!
• Blue upper with yellow and red hearts and white loop appliqued to the tops
• White plastic trim with brass domed rivet tacks running around the front
• Large wooden wedge platform sole, painted red
• Rubber sole for non-slip - very slight wear
• Slip on mule style
• Inside of upper lined in a soft cotton
• Leather upper, wooden wedge, rubber sole
• Loss of paint and scuffs to the wedges from wear
• Creasing to the leather uppers from wear/storage, and slight 'fluffing' to edge of leather applique
• Care/composition: no labels. Stamped with a 5 on the base.
Length toe to heel: 24cm (measured inside along sole)
Width at ball of foot: 9cm
Heel height: 3.5in
Platform height at front: 2in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust