1970s Bright Bold Check Silk Long Skirt and Matching Belt, 29in Waist
Eye catching and fabulous, this late 1970s evening skirt is too good to save just for night events! Made from a wonderful silk fabric, the bold check stripes in bright colours gives plenty of options for creating outfits. The matching belt could be swapped out for a plain colour, or used over a long knit to accentuate your waist. So flattering and wonderful, this skirt will definitely get you noticed!
50% of the profits of the sale of this coat will go to a local charity 'For Rutland' who provide non-medical advice to people of all ages that are living with long-term conditions in Rutland and the surrounding area - www.forrutland.org.uk
• Check style in pink, orange, green, blue, grey and black
• Matching belt with top stitch detail
• Maxi length, wide A-line shape
• Firm waistband
• Made from a light weight shot silk fabric with natural slub
• Fastens using a metal zip
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust