1970s Bold Floral Silk Shirtdress, by David Barr, 39in Bust
Vintage silk is so wonderful, and this 1970s dress by David Barr oozes quality. The long sleeves and knee length makes this look smart and sophisticated, a timeless cut that would look amazing on any age. But the bold linear floral print and pointed collar add a touch of cool, a little difference that will make you stand out from the crowd with your great taste. It would look equally as fabulous with shoes and boots, add personality with your choice of accessories.
• Black background with a bold linear floral print in blue, pink, yellow, green and grey
• Pointed collar
• Darts to the bust for fit
• Long sleeves with button cuff
• Knee length - there is a couple of inches of hidden hem, but it would involve unpicking the button placket to free it
• Slight fit to the waist with an A-line skirt
• Made from a mid weight soft pure silk
• Fastens with buttons to the front
• Lined in a cream light silk
• David Barr label to the inside
• There are some faint marks to the front near the buttons, a mark to one front of sleeve, and one to the lower half of the sleeve. There is also a mark to the lining, which can't be seen from the outside. All shown in photos
• Care/composition: pure silk, dry clean
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.