1970s Blueberry Floral Liberty Print Short Sleeve Dress, 38in Bust
Simple, easy to wear, sometimes we all need a great throw on dress for Summer. Handmade in the 1970s from a fab Liberty of London floral print in purple, lime and fuchsia, this will become a go to in your wardrobe. A flattering cut with a matching belt for a little cinch at the waist, wear it with sandals, clogs, trainers, heels.....it really will go everywhere with you.
• Purple blue colour with floral print in fuchsia and line with white - this was bought from Liberty to make this dress
• Looser shift style
• Waist seam
• Notched collar with fold back opening
• Short sleeves
• Matching fabric belt
• Made from a light weight cotton
• Slips over the head.
• No label
• Handmade to a good standard
• Care/composition: no label
Sleeve length: 13.5in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.