1970s Blue Chambray Lace Trim Prairie Skirt, 32in Waist
Homemade in the 1970s, this light blue chambray knee length skirt has a hint of boho thanks to the lace trim and ruffle hem. The cut is flattering, accentuating your waist and showing off your legs. Great for summer with sandals, but very easy to adapt to cooler months by wearing with tan boots and a roll neck knit.
• Light blue chambray colour
• Lace trim with a ruffle hem
• A-line shape
• Knee length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a light weight fabric that feels like a cotton chambray
• Fastens by a cross over of fabric, with a hook and eye and popper closure - I have re-done these since the photos were taken so the hook and eye is no longer seen
• No labels, handmade
• Care/composition: no labels, handmade
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.