1970s Blue Bow Psychedelic Novelty Print Towelling Jacket, by Emilio Pucci, 36in Bust
Rare 1970s Emilio Pucci toweling jacket, with their synonymous psychedelic kaleidoscope print in tones of blue, but with the adorable addition of bows! What a fab novelty print! The cut is classic 1970s with the wide collar and flared sleeve, the unusual toweling material is soft and warm, but typical of the era (remember toweling dresses?!) I have never seen anything like this from Pucci, certainly one for the true vintage designer collector, and a fun little piece to wear as it will so easily slip into the modern wardrobe.
• Print in white, light blue, cornflower blue, bright aqua blue and a deeper almost turquoise blue
• Kaleidoscope print has an art nouveau feel, with curved lines that have the look of lace, with floral accents and the addition of little ribbons and bows
• Very wide notched collar
• Sleeves are slightly flared at the cuff
• Slight fit to the bust, and flared to the hip
• Split to each side at the hip
• Fastens using off-white buttons down the front, with a spare sewn on the inside
• Made from a mid weight cotton toweling, inside is 'looped', outside is soft
• Unlined, apart from a strip of lining to the bottom hem and sleeve
• Emilio Pucci label to the back
• There is a very slight darkening on the collar from wear, and a very slight mark to the edge of the hem lining. Both can't be seen when worn. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% cotton toweling, cold hand wash
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
1960s Clashing Ditsy Floral and Indian Print Cotton Day Dress, 40in Bust
1970s Adini Indian Cotton Purple and Gold Hand Painted Kaftan Maxi, 38in Bust