1970s Blue and White Ditzy Floral Shirt Dress, by Horrockses, 40in Bust
From the classic British brand Horrockses, this simple 1970s shift style shirt dress will work hard in your wardrobe. Made with high quality cotton, with a ditzy floral and stripe print in shades of blue, it would look fab with some brown boots for autumn and a bright colour cardi, maybe pop on a belt over the top to cinch in that waist!
• White background with blue hue ditzy florals and stripes
• Contrasting stripe button placket
• Dart bust for slight fit
• Fold down collar
• Long sleeves with button cuff
• Straight shift style
• Fastens with light yellow buttons to the front
• Made from a mid-weight shirt type cotton
• Horrockses label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 50* wash
Length: 40.5in with 1.5in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Blue Sailor Anchor Zip Front Playsuit, by JC Penney, 35in Bust
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust