1970s Blue and Green Knitted Kimono Cardigan, 42in Bust
Perfect for the winter months, a knitted kimono! Made in the 1970s, this kimono cardigan is a wonderful alternative to your more stylish silk kimonos that you live in in Summer. The wool blend means this is not really itchy like some vintage knits, and the colour goes so well with denim, so this can be your go to layer when you want to be warm but still classy.
• Raised geometric decorative stitches around the bottom half
• Knitted fabric, with light blue grey and sea green mottled wool
• Classic square cut kimono sleeves
• Split to under arm
• Fastens if required using the two ties on the front
• Made from a mid weight wool blend knit
• There is a very small mark by one tie on the front (shown in photo)
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5in (seam to seam, both dropped on the shoulder)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust