1970s Black Sequin Wool Knit Open Cardigan Jacket, by Bernshaw, 40in Bust
Do you want to be a rock chick glitter ball? Well this is for you! From the 1970s, made by Bernshaw, this knit jacket is made for a woman that wants to be cool, sexy, and a little bit dark. Simple in its cut, it lets the sequins do all the talking. Wear with some skinny jeans and a simple tee for a classic rock look, or maybe with a vintage tulle skirt and some big boots for a bit more of a feminine edge. It would equally look as awesome worn with some colour underneath. What ever look you choose, this will ensure you are looking damn fabulous at all times!
• Shiny jet black sequins all over
• Slight V-neck, with open edge
• Long sleeves
• Small shoulder pads to the inside
• No fastenings
• Unlined - the edges and shoulders have a net 'lining' in order to help keep the shape
• Made from a light weight soft wool diamond knit
• There are 3 sequins to the back that have lost their colour. Shown in the photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 46in max (armpit to armpit doubled)- this can fit anyone from a 34in bust & up. Measures across the back
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.