1970s Black Sequin Wool Knit Open Cardigan Jacket, by Bernshaw, 40in Bust
Do you want to be a rock chick glitter ball? Well this is for you! From the 1970s, made by Bernshaw, this knit jacket is made for a woman that wants to be cool, sexy, and a little bit dark. Simple in its cut, it lets the sequins do all the talking. Wear with some skinny jeans and a simple tee for a classic rock look, or maybe with a vintage tulle skirt and some big boots for a bit more of a feminine edge. It would equally look as awesome worn with some colour underneath. What ever look you choose, this will ensure you are looking damn fabulous at all times!
• Shiny jet black sequins all over
• Slight V-neck, with open edge
• Long sleeves
• Small shoulder pads to the inside
• No fastenings
• Unlined - the edges and shoulders have a net 'lining' in order to help keep the shape
• Made from a light weight soft wool diamond knit
• There are 3 sequins to the back that have lost their colour. Shown in the photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 46in max (armpit to armpit doubled)- this can fit anyone from a 34in bust & up. Measures across the back
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
1960s Clashing Ditsy Floral and Indian Print Cotton Day Dress, 40in Bust
1970s Adini Indian Cotton Purple and Gold Hand Painted Kaftan Maxi, 38in Bust