1970s Black Italian Leather Over the Knee Boots, by Laura Scott, UK 5
Fabulous pair of black over-the-knee boots, made from the softest Italian leather. Such a simple design, these could easily pass as modern however, it is clear from the quality these were made at a time when footwear was well made. Perfect for the cooler months, these would work well with jeans, dresses and skirts thanks to the low heel and the fold over top give you two looks in one!
• Black leather with a slight shine
• Curved top
• Round toes, square heel
• No fastenings, pull on
• Can be folded down
• Lined in a light beige leather
• Slight wear to the sole
• Slight creasing to the top from wear, very minor scratches to toe
• Elasticated inside below the knee to keep the boot up
• Feint brand inside that I think reads Laura Scott
• Care/composition: leather uppers and inners, man-made sole
Length toe to heel: 25cm
Width at ball of foot: 8.5cm
Height of boot at back: 53cm
Height of boot at front: 64cm
Width at knee: 40cm
Calf width: 36.5cm
Ankle width: 32cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max