1970s Black Bobble Beaded Peacock Drawstring Bag
From the 1970s comes this wonderful small bag, made from black cotton with raised bobble beading in the shape of a peacock. A cute little bag that would look lovely as an accompaniment to a bright summer dress.
• Made from a soft cotton fabric and plastic bobbles
• Raised 'beaded' design in green, white, red and yellow with black detailing
• Round shape
• Pull closure with straps
• Single inside pocket, red fabric lining
• Rope straps with brass end
• All beads appear to be intact
Handle Length: 37cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust