1970s Biba Style Pink Floral Black Maxi Dress with Balloon Sleeves, 42in Bust
Fabulous 1970s Biba style pink floral black maxi dress, with balloon sleeves and a deep V-neck, offset beautifully with a wide collar. This is the epitome of the era, this silhouette was seen on ALL the big names of the time due to its flattering cut and the ability to transform any woman who puts it on into a gliding ethereal beauty. This is a soft fabric, which would be so comfortable to wear, with a good weight which hangs beautifully. The colour is perfect for the floral lovers who like a darker romantic palette and a more subtle floral print. The wide collar, sleeve design and long length are typical 70s, and but the deep V-neck adds a hint of skin, the belt pulling the dress in around your curves which makes this an understated sexy choice. This is a beautiful dress, plain and simple.
• Soft black fabric with a mixed floral print in pink, lilac and white, with golden brown leaves
• Deep V-neck with a wide collar
• Tie belt to the waist, with a wide front (attached to the dress) like a cummerbund
• Fairly loose fit in the waist and hip which allows for nice gathers, could be worn smaller due to the tie belt
• Balloon sleeves with elastic to the cuff
• Fastens with a nylon Swift zip to the back with three hook and eye to the underside of the collar
• Large hem, approx 2 inches
• Mid-weight fabric that feels like a soft like cotton, but is probably a cotton blend. It has some weight to it, meaning it hangs well
• There is a small hole to the back of the neck by the zip which is not noticeable as it is hidden under the collar
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 55in (2in extra)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max