1970s Biba Rare Turtle Print Black Blouse with Cocktail Cuffs, 35in Bust
Biba is one of those brands that is highly sought after, and this is certainly one for the collectors or the serious vintage addicts. From the early 1970s, this is a classic Biba silhouette in one of its most collectible and rare prints. From the time of the iconic elephant print, the turtles are adorably frolicking in groups across the shirt adding whimsy to the black blouse. The high collar, puff shoulder and statement cuff are just perfect, adding prairie style vibes with a touch of prim. Wear with huge bell bottoms, or a long full skirt, pop on some amazing cuff links and a beaming smile as you will have a uber cool collectors piece in your wardrobe!
• Cute little turtle print in red and blue all over
• High necked fold down collar - can be worn open or done up
• Puffed shoulders
• Long sleeves with double fold back cuffs that allow for cuff links - cuff links shown not included, but this is a chance to buy some amazing vintage ones
• Shaped hem
• Right angled darts to the bust for a tight fit
• Fastens using many small self covered buttons to the front, which stop approx at the navel
• Small shoulder pads under the puff sleeves
• Made from a light weight silky polyester blend black fabric
• Black original Biba label to the inside
• There are some white marks to the right shoulder, bust and arm. These have not come off from a wash so it is price accordingly. There is a graze to the fabric on the back and the back dart has been stitched up which has caught a slight part of the fabric. There is slight whitening under the arms on the inside, which can not bee seen on the outside. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 35in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 18in at the side, 22in at the front
Sleeve: 23in with cuff folded up
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
1960s Clashing Ditsy Floral and Indian Print Cotton Day Dress, 40in Bust
1970s Adini Indian Cotton Purple and Gold Hand Painted Kaftan Maxi, 38in Bust