1970s Belfast Khaki Green Army Shirt, 44in Chest
The army shirt has always been a staple in the wardrobe of those that love the sub-cultures in fashion, and this 1970s Ladybird Belfast piece has some great design details like the double breast pockets and tab shoulders. Wear as a jacket or as a shirt over a white tee, it has many more years left in it to serve you.
• Classic khaki green colour
• Epaulette tabs to the shoulders
• Double breast pockets
• Fold down collar
• Button down front
• Single button cuffs with wide vent
• Made from a mid weight wool blend
• Ladybird Belfast Men's Combat label to the back
• Care/composition: 40*wash
Chest: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 22.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.