1970s Belfast Khaki Green Army Shirt, 44in Chest
The army shirt has always been a staple in the wardrobe of those that love the sub-cultures in fashion, and this 1970s Ladybird Belfast piece has some great design details like the double breast pockets and tab shoulders. Wear as a jacket or as a shirt over a white tee, it has many more years left in it to serve you.
• Classic khaki green colour
• Epaulette tabs to the shoulders
• Double breast pockets
• Fold down collar
• Button down front
• Single button cuffs with wide vent
• Made from a mid weight wool blend
• Ladybird Belfast Men's Combat label to the back
• Care/composition: 40*wash
Chest: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 22.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust