1970s Aqua Blue Ruff Collar Maxi Dress with Sheer Sleeves, 37in Bust
Wow! Talk about a show stopping dress! This beautiful 1970s aqua blue dream not only has that amazing ruff neck, but also the most swishy skirt, made for strutting along and feeling all kinds of fabulous! Such a flattering cut, wit the nipped waist and the flowing lines of the skirt, with all that fabric being balanced by the sheer balloon sleeves. Even though this is a full coverage dress it is still sexy and powerful, feminine and classic with the strong bright colour adding the perfect amount of funk. Dress with metallic shoes and you are good to go!
• Amazing pleated ruff high neck, with each pleat having a black line to deepen the ruffle effect!
• Blue satin ribbon bow to the neck
• Sheer balloon sleeves with elasticated cuffs and matching pleats
• Looser fit blouson top
• Full and loose skirt
• Matching chiffon sash to the waist with belt loops
• Fastens using a nylon zip to the back, with a hook and eye, with the looser blouse top being fastened by clear poppers
• Made from a super light weight polyester chiffon and lined in a matching blue acetate
• Sample label to the inside, with Moorish, London W1 on the label
• There is a small pull to one shoulder, and a couple of pulls to the bottom of the skirt. These are not majorly noticeable when worn but worth mentioning.
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to shoulder: 14in
Shoulder to waist: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max