1970 Black Floral Embroidery Short Sleeve Shirt, 41in Bust
To find an embroidered black shirt is quite rare! This 1970s one has a delicately scalloped edging with red, green and white embroidery to decorate, with matching alternate buttons to the front. A sweet peter pan collar compliments the shirt nicely.
• Red, green and white floral embroidery details
• Deep black colour - my camera had trouble capturing the depth of the colour
• Peter pan collar
• Button down front with red, green and white buttons
• Embroidered scalloped hem edge
• Long sleeve with embroidered scalloped edging
• Made from a light weight cotton
• No label
• There is a small hole to the back of one shoulder, two under one arm, and a slub/pull and small hole to the fabric near the button placket. These appear to be a fabric fault due to the placement and shape. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: cotton, 40* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust