1970 Black Floral Embroidery Short Sleeve Shirt, 41in Bust
To find an embroidered black shirt is quite rare! This 1970s one has a delicately scalloped edging with red, green and white embroidery to decorate, with matching alternate buttons to the front. A sweet peter pan collar compliments the shirt nicely.
• Red, green and white floral embroidery details
• Deep black colour - my camera had trouble capturing the depth of the colour
• Peter pan collar
• Button down front with red, green and white buttons
• Embroidered scalloped hem edge
• Long sleeve with embroidered scalloped edging
• Made from a light weight cotton
• No label
• There is a small hole to the back of one shoulder, two under one arm, and a slub/pull and small hole to the fabric near the button placket. These appear to be a fabric fault due to the placement and shape. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: cotton, 40* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.