1960s Wrangler Mid Blue Wash Flares, 29in Waist
You really can't beat vintage denim, and you REALLY can't beat an original pair of denim flares! By Wrangler, these beauties are made from the proper 100% cotton denim which have been well loved in their previous life, but have plenty of life left! With a high waist, slim hip and a mid flare, these are perfect for someone who wants a retro jean with the right amount of wear. Far better than any of the modern flares, these will look amazing with boots, trainers and gladiator sandals.
• Mid wash blue denim
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Mid flare with slim hips and thigh
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a mid weight denim - these have been worn in so are soft and supple, and have a lovely worn look
• Fastens with a metal zip fly, Talon brand, with Wrangler metal button to the waistband
• There is some wear to the denim, namely to the backside, with some staining to the front. There is also wear to the hem at the back of the flare. There is also a D printed on the inside of the pocket which usually means there is a defect to the cotton. All shown in photos
• Wrangler label to the inside, well worn but can make out 7HPL1 code
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 50* wash
Inside Leg: 35in
Rise at back: 14in
Flare width seam to seam: 12.5in
Opening to fit over hips: 38.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest