1960s Wrangler Blue Bell Light Blue Wash Flares, 29in Waist
You really can't beat vintage denim, and you REALLY can't beat an original pair of denim flares! By Wrangler, from the sought after Blue Bell label, these beauties are made from the proper 100% cotton denim which have been well loved in their previous life, but have plenty of life left! With a high waist, slim hip and a mid flare, these are perfect for someone who wants a retro jean with the right amount of wear. Far better than any of the modern flares, these will look amazing with boots, trainers and gladiator sandals.
• Light wash blue denim
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Mid flare with slim hips and thigh
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a mid weight denim - these have been worn in so are soft and supple, and have a lovely worn look
• Fastens with a metal zip fly, YKK brand, with Wrangler metal button to the waistband
• There is some wear to the denim, namely to the backside, with some staining to the front. There is bobbling to the pocket on the inside. All to be expected from well worn denim, plenty of life left! All shown in photos.
• Wrangler Blue Bell label to the inside, WFL-101 07FU38, Made in Scotland
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 60% wash
Size stated on jean: 30x30
Inside Leg: 29in
Rise at back: 14in
Flare width seam to seam: 10in
Opening to fit over hips: 36.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest