1970s Wrangler Blue Bell Deadstock Mid Wash Denim Flares, 34in Waist
You really can't beat vintage denim, and you REALLY can't beat an original pair of denim flares! By Wrangler, from the sought after Blue Bell label, these beauties are made from the proper stiff 100% cotton denim that are designed to hold you in place and withstand decades of wear. The good news is these are a much more wearable size for modern gals, and the wide bell bottom balances a curvy bottom wonderfully, focusing everything on that feminine silhouette. The flare is really starting to get a resurgence, and these are far better than the modern versions as they will just keep going and give you the true silhouette from the best decade for denim!
• Mid-wash blue denim - these are deadstock so have never been worn
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Wide flares with slim hips and thigh
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a heavy weight stiff cotton denim - please be aware these have no stretch but they will give and wear over time. They will need breaking in through wear only. Take note of the measurements below
• Fastens with a metal zip fly, Eclair brand, with Wrangler metal button to the waistband
• Wrangler Blue Bell label to the inside, W17 13A. Irregular quality control stamps to the inside, which means there was a flaw in the denim, which I can not seem to find
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 60% wash
Size stated on jean: 34x32
Inside Leg: 33.5in
Rise at back: 15in
Flare width seam to seam: 13in
Opening to fit over hips: 41in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust