1960s White Mandala Print Elasticated Cotton Kaftan, by Mina of Carnaby Street, 42in Bust
To find a Carnaby Street label in a kaftan is something of wonder! From Mina, this fabulous cotton caftan is printed with an intricate mandala style design with bands of matching pattern. On a crisp white background, the red, blue, green and orange really pops and grabs the eye. The V-neck is flattering and the elasticated waist is so comfortable. This really will become a go-to in your wardrobe.
• White background with an intricate mandala style print in red, blue, green and orange
• Elasticated waist
• No fastening, designed to slip over the head
• Made from a mid-weight crisp cotton
• Mina of Carnaby Street label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Bust: 42in approx
Waist: 24in - 40in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1960s Warm Cream Satin Faux Fur Lined Mod Trench Coat, by Weathergay, 44in Bust