1960s White Fine Cotton Rainbow Lurex Thread Boho Top, 42in Bust
If you love late 1960s, early 1970s hippy style then this is the top for you as you can't get anymore classic 'Summer of Love' than an Indian cotton shirt with bells on! Made from tissue paper fine cotton, this is great for warm weather with the rainbow lurex thread adds a flash of colour in the light. Wear with flares, prairie skirts and short shorts for a true boho look.
• White with multicolour rainbow lurex thread throughout
• Cotton ties to the neck with small bells to the end
• Looser fit
• Round grandad collar with V neck
• Full length sleeves with elastic cuffs
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a fine cotton, feels like Indian cotton
• There are a few pulls to the rainbow lurex thread, namely across the front on the hip, on the shoulder, and a loss of thread on one shoulder, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 42in max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.