1960s White Cotton Embroidered Guatemalan Top, 40in Bust
So very gorgeous, this blouse from the 1960s shows of the Guatemalan folk art embroidery that we often see from pieces exported and bought by tourists. Made using a textured white cotton, the amazing embroidery of large blooms across the chest and sleeves are complimented by the orange edging. Wear with a full skirt for a more traditional look, or wear with denim and utility trousers for a more modern take.
• Floral embroidery in blue, purple, pink and green
• Blanket stitch style edging in orange yarn
• Loose square fit
• Square neck front and back
• Short sleeves
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a mid weight textured cotton fabric
• Isbatex Ltd label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, hand wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust