1960s White Boho Embroidered Cotton Long Sleeve Top, 44in Bust
Laid back late 1960s white cream boho embroidered long sleeve top, with full bishop sleeves and geometric tribal design embroidery. The perfect match to a pair of original denim flares, this top will keep you cool and looking cool all summer long. The fabric is semi sheer and light, allowing a nice summer breeze to pass through and the loose boxy fit ensure it does not cling to you. The long sleeves will protect your delicate skin from the sun and the bishop sleeve and ruffled cuff a perfect nod to the hippy boho style of the decade. The embroidery is very well done, in lovely natural colours so you can match to denim and leather accessories with a hint of tribal folk style in the geometric shapes. A lovely top for the boho loving vintage summer gal!
• Large embroidery to the front in blues, brown, red and yellow, in a geometric tribal design with 2 embroidered long panels that look like sashes
• Decorative cut outs to the sleeve lengths, with blue square motifs and matching tribal style embroidery to the bottom
• Long sleeved with bishop style fullness to the cuff, and ruffle cuffs
• No elastic to the cuffs, gathers fixed by stitching. These are looser than originally
• Loose square fit, meant to be worn baggy
• V-neck front with ties - can be worn open or done up
• Two side splits to the seams
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a light weight, semi sheer off white cream cotton gauze fabric. There are natural slubs in the fabric.
• There is a light yellow mark to the back, and what looks like a hole but it is actually a looser weave in the gauze
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max