1960s White and Silver Noughts Crosses Square Chain Belt
A classic 1960s chain belt in a classy colourway of white and silver, with a cool design to the squares that looks like noughts and crosses! Made from plastic large squares with the silver tone chain, this belt would be amazing with a maxi dress to break up the fabric and give you a hint of a figure. You can wear it on your waist or hips and would equally look as good with flares, a crochet waistcoat and platform shoes!
• White squares with noughts and crosses to the centre
• Hook to the end to fasten - it can be hooked to any part of the belt so fit any size
• Made from plastic and base metal
• Silver tone chain with white square to end
• Silver tone loops with white hoops between each square
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 80cm shortest (but can be worn to any size)
Chain length: 22cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.