1960s Wave Print Crimplene Shift Dress, by Jeanne Raymonde, 41in Bust
A 1960s shift dress is one of the easiest to wear and most flattering garments you can buy. By Jeanne Raymonde, this has a fab pattern that reminds me of waves or water ripples, making a broken stripe print across the whole garment. Being made from good old crimplene, this is easy to wash, dry, care for and wear (there is a reason why this was a breakthrough fabric in the 1960s!) Shifts looks great with a heel but for modern life, they look equally as good with trainers or converse.
• Off white background with light blue and tan swirls that look like water ripples
• Round small funnel neck
• Loose shift fit with darts to the bust
• Short sleeves
• Knee length
• Made from a mid weight crimplene, probably polyester
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Lined in a cream acetate/polyester
• Jeanne Raymonde label to the inside
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 40.5in with 1.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.