1960s Warm Cream Satin Faux Fur Lined Mod Trench Coat, by Weathergay, 44in Bust
I am not sure this 1960s coat could get any more Mod! Buy Weathergay, the trench hides a cool little secret, it is lined in checker board faux fur to keep you nice and snuggly on chilly days! Made from a satin feel fabric, it has a lovely sheen and is designed to keep you warm and dry in light showers. Nice and simple from the outside, it is perfect to wear with your short crimplene mini and cute mary janes.
• Warm cream/ivory colour, very fattering
• Fold down notched collar
• Flapped pockets to the front
• Knee length
• Long sleeves
• Fastens to the front using cream buttons
• Made from a mid weight cotton feel fabric that has the sheen of a satin/coated cotton
• Lined in a brown and cream faux fur, very cool! There is a little matting to the fur, expected from wear
• Weathergay label to the inside
• With this being a cream coat, there are several marks and patches of dirt. This has been dry cleaned and the marks are much better. Marks can be seen in the last 6 photos, which are not dark but mentionable, which tend to be to the hem, round the pockets and the front. There has been some prior mends to the edge of one pocket, and under one arm. If you like your vintage pristine, this may not be for you.
• Care/composition: cool mild wash
Bust: 44in max
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust