1960s Warm Cream Faux Pearl Beaded Knit Jumper, by Alan Lee Mayfair, 34in Bust
Move over all other jumpers, as this is the Queen of statement knitwear! Made in the 1960s, this warm cream knit is covered in faux pearls making this the most lux jumper I have ever seen. One certainly not to be worn if you plan to go dancing due to the delicate nature of the beading, this will elevate any outfit to the next level. I have never seen a beaded jumper in such excellent condition, let alone made to such a couture level so this is certainly one for a true vintage aficionado.
• Completely covered in hand sewn faux pearls, with slightly smaller pearls to the edges of the neck, cuff and waist. There is not one pearl missing!
• Ribbed knit to the neck, cuff and waist
• Three quarter length sleeves
• Slightly higher, slightly funnel neck
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, YKK brand, with a hook and eye to the top
• Made from a loose weave warm cream wool knit
• Lined in a cream acetate fabric
• Alan Lee Mayfair label to the back
• There is a pearl on the shoulder that has been fixed using a more cream thread, and is slightly off centre. There is also a dark mark, but this looks like a darker thread to the wool. Show in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% wool. I would advise gentle hand wash or dry clean
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. If this is returned missing any pearls, money will be deducted to repair accordingly so we advise trying on with care.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Orange Tie Dye Floral Print Towelling Beach Dress, 43in Bust