1960s Unused 'Sweepers' Fake Eyelashes by Boots
What a rare find! A set of unused, deadstock 1960s big fluttery lashes from the beauty and health shop Boots! These are amazing, made to give you that wide eyed doll like look loved by style icons like Twiggy from swinging 60s. Made from real hair (bonkers!) these have never been used and are just waiting for you to pop on your mini dress and go back to London in its hey day!
• Long black fluttery lashes, very classic 1960s
• Cute instructions drawn in classic 1960s style
• Made from real hair, from Korea - I would like to illiterate that these are unused
• Boots Lashes brand
• I would advise you not to use the glue in this pack. Instead, use some modern new glue
• Contents: 2x sets of eyelashes, instructions, glue, plastic box - there are surface scratches to the box
Box: 75cm x 9.6cm
Lashes length: 2cm approx
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust