1960s Tan Suede Leather Belted Jacket, 42in Bust
I love a 1960s suede coat, and although this has been well loved, there is plenty of life left in it. By Suede and Leathercraft Ltd, the caramel tan leather is soft and supple and so easy to wear. With the belted waist, wide collar and stitch details it gives off a western style vibe that would look amazing with denim and brown cowboy boots.
• Tan colour is slightly cooler than the main photos
• Wide fold down notched collar
• Gathers to the bust
• Fastens with brown buttons to the front
• Slip pockets to the hips
• Belt with belt loops
• Made from a mid-weight suede leather
• Lined in a brown acetate
• There is dirt marks to the inside of the collar, the sleeves by the elbows, some to the hips by the pockets and the back. There is a darker mark on the inside of one elbow, and at the back, as well what appears to be a pen mark at the front. There is also rip/pulling to the inside lining. There is also some marking to the lining from some treated mould marks. All shown in photos. If you like your vintage perfect, I would advise not buying this jacket as it does show wear.
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust