1960s Sky Blue Drop Waist Crochet Fine Knit Deco Dress, 34in Bust
Although this dress was made in the 1960s, the deco vibes are very clear. Beautifully light and fine knit that has the most gorgeous movement when you walk, the loose fit and drop waist style is very flattering and feminine similar to the deco looks of the era. The high neck and below knee length does mean this dress covers a lot of skin however the crochet knit makes this quite a sheer fabric, so it hints at what is being hidden. Finished with delicate semi-sheer balloon sleeves and leaf style decorative knit patterns, this is a nice change to the heavier knits you tend to find at this time of year. Worried it is a bit too girly? Wear with some great black chunky leather boots and you have an on trend look that is super unique.
• Light baby blue colour
• Double layered tiered effect, with scalloped edging
• Loose fit, drop waist style
• Full balloon sleeve with tight frill cuffs, fastens with matching buttons
• Just bellow the knee
• Ribbed main body, with leaf effect to the yolk, cuffs and bottom of the hems
• High neckline
• Fastens using buttons to the back of the neck
• Made from a very fine crochet knit, which feels like an acrylic blend
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust:.28-34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max