1960s Silver Snake Clamp Belt, by Whiting and Davis
The perfect way to finish a vintage outfit? A statement belt! This snake belt is cool and individual, made from a high shine silver metal with a scale like body that catches the light as you move. The head hold the clamp between its teeth, allowing you to wear as a waist or hip belt dependent on your outfit.
• Solid metal tail and head with markings
• Scale like chain body that allows for movement
• Fastens with a clamp in the 'mouth' - can be made to any length
• Made from a silver tone metal
• Makers mark to inside of clamp - Whiting and Davis
• Care/composition: no labels
Length nose to tail: 105cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest