1960s Silver Lurex Go Go Pixie Ankle Boots, UK 6
Dazzling 1960s silver lurex pixie ankle boots, straight from the space age go-go, swinging sixties! Can you imagine these with a 60s Mod dress and some bright coloured tights?! These are delicate and cute, very light, almost like a modern sock boot, so will not appear clompy when worn. The silver lurex catches the light and changes in tone when you walk, making these a show stopping boot! Are you rock and roll enough to pull them off?
• Silver, light-catching lurex
• Pointed toe
• Slip on style, ankle length - lurex is stretchy
• Silver side to the heels
• Leather sole - very few marks, look unworn
• Although stamp says EU37/UK 4, these are much longer, closer to a UK 6. Please pay attention to the measurements.
• Makers stamp to bottom - Daina, made in Mallorca
• A couple of loose threads to the edge of the lurex
• Very slight discolouration to the edges by the soles from the age of the glue, primarily on the toe and sides
• Care/composition: no labels
Length toe to heel: 26cm
Width at ball of foot: 8cm
Heel height: 1in
Width of ankle opening: 12.5cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Camel and Brown Knitted Drop Waist Jumper Dress, Bust 36in to 42in