1960s Silver Faux Ostrich Metallic Clutch Purse
Fab little silver faux ostrich purse from the 1960s, with a luxurious watered silk lining and a brass popper fastener. A great little bag, luxurious with its high shine and a little bit space age, the perfect addition to a plain black outfit. It could be used as a little clutch, a wallet or purse, or a very special make up bag. Or perhaps, a great little bride-to-be emergency kit holder!
• High shine silver faux leather with a textured ostrich leather appearance
• Closes with a flap
• Fastens with a brass popper
• Small pocket to inside with silver trim
• Lined in a cream watered silk fabric
• Bottom expands
• Label to the inside - Made in England
• Slight stains to the satin at the bottom of the bag from use. Shown in photos.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust