1960s Shell Pink Satin Fit and Flare Dress with 3D Beaded Flowers, by Frank Usher, 34in Bust
Was £200, now £85!
This is stunning! From the great designer Frank Usher, this 1960s beauty is made from a light shell pink satin that catches the light. It looks a little like a ballerina dress, with the fitted bodice and full classic skirt, and is finished with an amazing delicate 3D decoration of ribbons and flowers. Yes, it is a little wounded but I don't think anyone will notice when faced with such an amazing dress.
• Embroidered detailing with metallic thread trim, soutache and ruched fabric in the shape of bows and ribbons, finished with 3D flowers with beaded centres
• Light shell pink colour
• Scoop neckline to the front and back
• Sleeveless, with thin straps
• Fitted waist and bodice - clever darts to the bust
• Full short skirt, below knee length
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Lined in a cream fabric
• Made from a mid-weight silk satin
• Frank Usher label to the back
• There are quite a few marks from use and previous bad storage. There is a rub to the fabric on the back of the bodice, and a mark to the waist at the back. There is a mark to the back at the bottom of the zip, a mark to the back on the rear (which has a green hue so looks like grass), light spots to the hem at the back, a rust mark near one decoration, some dirt marks to the front and another mark to the side. They are all shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 42in with 1in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust