1960s Rust V-Neck Cropped Vest Tank, by Van Allen, 34in Bust
I am not sure you could get a more Autumnal vest! By Van Allen from the 1960s, this tank top is made from a lovely rust coloured yarn, very of the era, very of the season! With a cropped length and a deep hem, it would work really well with high waisted flares, or even some checked flares for a full on Autumn preppy vibe.
• Warm rust colour, similar in hue to the close up of the hem
• Cropped with deep hem
• Ribbed arm holes, neck hole and hem
• Made from a light weight acrylic yarn
• Van Allen label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic
All measured unstretched
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust