1960s Red, White and Blue Oval Chain Belt
A classic 1960s chain belt, with a little bit of a nautical vibe! Made from plastic ovals with gold tone chain, this is just begging to be worn with a go-go mod crimplene mini dress, white patent boots and the biggest eyelashes EVER! Channel Twiggy in her heyday and you will totally have the right vibe!
• Red, white and blue plastic ovals
• Hook to the end to fasten - it can be hooked to any part of the belt so fit any size
• Made from plastic and base metal
• Gold tone chain with white and blue oval to end
• Gold tone loops with red, white and blue hoops between each oval
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 87cm shortest (but can be worn to any size)
Chain length: 22cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max