1960s Red Roses Chintz Tapestry Cream PVC Box Bag
Lovely large and eye-catching 1960s tapestry bag with a great kitsch chitnz rose print, the perfect size to fit everything you need in while still looking fabulous. The top handles are comfy to hold, and with being PVC, will fair the English weather well. The flap over the top fastens by a pin and chain, keeping your belongings nice and secure. Great large bag for the vintage loving modern gal!
• Red and green chintz rose tapestry
• Fastens with a gold tone pin and chain
• Cream top flap
• Solid sides with two small flaps to fold down at the top
• Two short PVC handles to the top, with gold coloured fasteners at the bottom
• Sides made from a cream textured PVC
• Gold coloured studs to the bottom
• Large main pocket with a smaller slip pocket
• Lined in a plastic, wipeable
• There is a little dirt to the PVC sides and a little on the inside of the handles. There are some scratches to the metal work with a tiny bit of discolouration to the clasp. These are only mildly cosmetic. All shown in photos.
Handle Length: 40cm
Handle Height: 13cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust