1960s Red Cotton Woven Skirt with Bright Swan Mexican Style Embroidery, 25in Waist
From the 1960s, this bright red cotton skirt has the most wonderful Mexican style embroidery all over, with geometric shapes, flowers and elegant white swans. The yellow, white and blues really pop from the skirt, and give you lots of scope with matching your accessories for a different look each time. A great weight to wear from Autumn through to Spring, wear with jumpers, polo or cardigans to really brighten your mood on dreary days!
• Bright red background with flowers to the waistband, geometric diamonds and graceful swans in white, yellow and shades of blue
• Knee length
• Firm waistband with pleats to the waistband
• Fastens with nylon zip, Talon brand, and a hook to the waistband
• Made from a heavy weight woven cotton
• There area a couple of catches on the embroidery, but only very small. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 26in with 2in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max