1960s Red, Blue and White Ribbed Polo Shirt, by Keynote, 40in Chest
I love a vintage polo, they look great with flares and this classic red, white and blue ribbed one with the sporty stripes is destined to be worn with some retro trainers. Meant to be tighter on the body, it is cool and funky, much more stylish than a plain t-shirt.
• Red shoulders and sleeve top
• Navy blue body with ribbed detail
• Fold down collar
• Short sleeves
• White trim and stripes to sleeve
• Poppers to the neckline
• Made from a mid weight cotton stretch fabric
• Keynote label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Chest: 40-43in - meant to be worn tight
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust