1960s Purple Paisley Maxi Dress with Balloon Sleeves, 36in Bust
Look at those sleeves! From the beginning of the hippy era in the late 1960s, this fab maxi dress has a wonderful paisley print in lush purples and blues which would not look out of place on some of the more modern catwalks. The velvet ribbon detailing to the waist nips you in to balance the volume of the skirt, but the best thing about this dress is really the sleeves. Large and full, these are the most dreamy balloon sleeves ever, with the weight of the fabric holding the volume perfectly. Finish with boots, or trainers, and that is all you will really need!
• Purple and blue paisley print, with sky blue, sage green and white details
• Large, full length balloon sleeves, fasten at the cuff with a popper
• Three purple bands to the waist, with small bows to the front, made from a velvet ribbon
• Wider neckline, almost a boat neck
• Darts to the bust for form fitting bodice
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, unbranded, with a hook to the top
• Made from a soft polyester acetate fabric
• Lined in a purple acetate, bodice and skirt
• There is marks to the underarms of the lining, which is not noticeable from the outside.
• Care/composition: dry clean
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 25in
Shoulder to shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest