1960s Purple Flower Power Boxy Top, by Wetherall, 39in Bust
A simple 1960s top by Wetherall, but the print is bursting with all the cool flower power vibes. The boxy style shell top of the era is a classic, can be worn with skirts or those tight capri pants, this purple has a bold floral print that is just so so good.
• Purple with flower power print in pink, tones of blue and gold mustard yellow
• Scoop neckline
• Square boxy shape
• Darts to the bust for a slight fit to the bust
• Made from a mid-weight fabric that feels like brushed cotton
• No fastenings - designed to slip over the head, please pay attention to the measurements
• Wetherall label to the inside
• There is a small pull to the fabric under the bust where the print has been moved slightly, and a small pull to the bust near the neckline. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 39in - please be aware this will need to pull over your shoulders so pay close attention to the width measurements
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.