1960s Purple and White Polka Dot and Daisy Trim Long Dress, By Carnegie, 40in Bust
Fun and funky by Carnegie of London, this 1960s beauty with its purple polka dot pattern makes fashion just a little bit more whimsical. The neckline is edged in a 3D daisy lace with purple centres, which is just begging to be worn on a picnic with a matching check blanket.
• 3D cotton lace in the shape of daisies with purple bead centres around the neckline
• Purple and white polka dot
• Fitted bust and shaped underbust line
• Low scoop back
• Long length with a fullness to skirt
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Lined in a white acetate
• Made from a light weight fabric that feels like a poly cotton blend
• Carnegie of London label to the inside
• Care/composition: 48* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.