1960s Purple and White Floral Towelling Beach Bag
I love vintage towelling, not enough is made with this awesome fabric anymore. This 1960s bag, which would make a great beach or pool bag, is lined in vinyl so that you can keep stop the damp sand making your paperback soggy. With a good amount of capacity, it will fit everything you need in, including snacks, and look far better than those boring modern totes.
• Towelling fabric with a purple and brown floral rose pattern
• Slip pockets to the front
• Square design with large volume
• White vinyl leatherette strap
• Large interior, no extra pockets, lined in vinyl plastic
• Strap attached through eyelets like a duffle bag, no fastening
• The bag has been well loved but has plenty of life left. There is an overall darkening to the white fabric (mostly seen when the inside of the pocket is lighter in tone), the straps are cracking but stable, and there are a few dirty marks all over. Shown in photos
Height with handle full stretch: 53cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.