1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust
Off to watch Wimbledon? I have got the dress for you! From the 1960s by Montigo Bay, this wonderfully bright white dress with the classic red and blue stripes, its deep pleated skirt and matching belt is giving me all the centre court vibes. Wear with cute little red plimsoles and a navy little clutch!
• Bright white colour
• V-neck with red and blue braid decoration
• Knee length
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Red and blue braid belt with gold tone buckle
• Two deep box pleats to the front
• Made from a light weight poly cotton blend - similar in looks to mogyshell
• Lined in a white acetate lining fabric
• Montigo Bay label to the back
• There is some tarnish to the gold tone on the belt, and the zip to the back is a little yellowed from time. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: None
Waist: 28in (tight)
Length: 40in from shoulder, 2in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.