1960s Plum and Brown Spotty Silk Chiffon Party Dress, by Frank Usher, 35in Bust
Oh. My. God. This dress is all kinds of flirty fun! From the early 1960s, by the amazing Frank Usher, it is made from a light and floaty silk chiffon with dark chocolate brown spots on a dusky plum background. From the front, this fit and flare beauty with its full skirt is quite girly, but hides underneath a tighter wiggle skirt for a more grown up feel. The back is stunning, with the low cut cowl showing off your back. Add some good heels and you are ready to dance the night away.
• Plum purple colour with brown spots - closer in hue to the detail photos
• Low back with a chiffon cowl
• Thin straps with a scoop neckline to the front
• Brown ribbon to the waist, shaped under the bust and to the straps
• Fitted waist and bodice
• Full floaty chiffon overskirt
• Underskirt is a more fitted wiggle style
• Fastens using a zip to the side
• Lined in a brown acetate
• Made from a light weight chiffon
• Frank Usher label to the back
• There is a very small pull in the chiffon of the outer skirt on one side, shown in photo.
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 26in (could make a very tight 27in)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust