1960s Pink and White Diamond Print Knit Deadstock Shirt, 39in Chest
This shirt has a bunch of personality and is definitely for the more confident in their style. From the 1960s and deadstock, as it still has its original shop tags, this pink and white diamond print shirt is made from a knit, making it semi-sheer. Wear with some tight flares and some loafers and you will be disco ready!
• Bright pink with white diamond type print
• Breast pocket
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Single button cuffs
• Made from a light knit fabric that is semi-sheer
• Dacron label to the inside and swing label to the front
• There is a mid size mark to the front on the pocket, and a mark to the collar. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: dacron cotton blend, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Mustard and Black Wool Waistcoat, by Scott Lester, 41in Bust