1960s Pink and Purple Welsh Wool Hooded Bomber Jacket, 45in Bust
Something that I have not come across often, a Welsh Wool bomber jacket! From the 1960s, this fabulous jacket has a basket style woven tapestry in purple and pink, lined with a black acetate to make the coat showerproof. The large hood will keep the chill out and your hair dry, and the thick body will keep your warm. Such a cool piece, it does not look out of fashion in modern street style blogs.
• Welsh wool fabric with a basket style woven print in black, purple and deep pink
• Looser boxy shape
• Slip pockets to the hips
• Hood with toggle pulls
• Zip to the front
• Long sleeves and ribbed jersey cuffs
• Made from a mid-weight wool tapestry style fabric
• Lined in a black acetate fabric that feels like an anorak fabric, so this may well be shower proof
• There is a small pull to one sleeve, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no labels
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust