1960s Pink and Purple Welsh Wool Hooded Bomber Jacket, 45in Bust
Something that I have not come across often, a Welsh Wool bomber jacket! From the 1960s, this fabulous jacket has a basket style woven tapestry in purple and pink, lined with a black acetate to make the coat showerproof. The large hood will keep the chill out and your hair dry, and the thick body will keep your warm. Such a cool piece, it does not look out of fashion in modern street style blogs.
• Welsh wool fabric with a basket style woven print in black, purple and deep pink
• Looser boxy shape
• Slip pockets to the hips
• Hood with toggle pulls
• Zip to the front
• Long sleeves and ribbed jersey cuffs
• Made from a mid-weight wool tapestry style fabric
• Lined in a black acetate fabric that feels like an anorak fabric, so this may well be shower proof
• There is a small pull to one sleeve, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no labels
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.